Welcome

Options
Hozman121
Hozman121 Posts: 76 Member
Thanks for joining this challenge. Please feel free to invite your MFP friends. Together we can all accomplish what we set out to do. Also feel free to send me a friends invite. Always looking for motivation and people to keep me on track. See everyone back the week of June 1 to record your goals...

Replies

• mbdg50kg
    mbdg50kg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I like to join for the July 4th challenge!

I will post my actual weight on June 1st as you mentioned. Right now I'm 100 kg and I am planning to be 90 kg by July 4th!

Thanks!
    Lea
  • Noobette
    Noobette Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence! I've just written a blog post setting myself pretty much exactly the same goal!! My aim is to lose at least 6lbs by 4 July, my reward being a clothes shopping trip on 5 July.
  • jonathanpas
    Options
    Hello all!

Excited for the upcoming challenge period! Just getting back into the rhythm of things again and need the motivation to stay strong! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

-Jon
  • MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Really excited for this challenge. ..great idea! I could use the accountability as well as a mini goal to work towards. I'll be back on the first to check in.

Happy weight loss!
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the check in and finding some more MFP to add to my accountability buddies. Friend me if you are looking for the same.

I'm signed up for a 40-day running streak which means running at least a mile a day till July 4th. To my goal is to complete that and alternate between arms, legs and abs strength training each one of those days.