What goal have you reached? big or small!

Options
I made it to the 190's this year after years of being in the 200's.

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I am down a full size in 2 months. That is a great feeling. I am tracking my measurements as well. If anyone doesnt I highly recommend it . Even when you dont feel like youve lost sometimes the tape measure moves :smokin:
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    sarahsweightlossjourney Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I recently started doing measurements too. Wish I started from the beginning!
  • ImeldaMGF
    ImeldaMGF Posts: 13
    Options
    Mine is a tiny goal but, I've committed to logging all food and exercising in some way every day. Today is the first full day and I have done what I set out to do.
    Am going to start taking measurements, thanks for the tip.
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    sarahsweightlossjourney Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missjmariam
    missjmariam Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I lost 16.5 lbs since mid february.
    CW is 127.5

I have another 5.5 lbs to lose until goal!
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33 pounds since January, so I'm just a smidgen behind where I want to be, but I definitely feel that I can catch up. My most recent success was that I was hovering at 321-320 pounds for over 2 weeks, then I actually added about 500 calories per day to my goal, and I dropped down to 316 over the next week! I have also just started a job that requires me to stand+walk for 6-8 hours a day, so I actually needed the calorie boost anyway, but it's lovely that eating so much more got the pounds falling off again!
  • Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I made it to my half way point! 37.5 pounds and I am at my goal. I am also only a week away from being in the 190's! I am super duper excited about this since its been about 8 years since that happened. I know it's been hard work getting her but it really isn't as hard as Pretended it was going to be all these years. I think the biggest victory is knowing that I totally got this!
  • keobooks
    keobooks Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in three and a half weeks! Woohoo! I've never lost weight before except right after I gave birth. And when I lose 5 more pounds, I'll be the weight I was when I gave birth in the first place. It's sad to look at pics from your ninth month of pregnancy and think...wow.. If I could be that thin again!