Plan for may 26-31

Roughgalaxy
Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
So what is everyone planning for this week? I'm staying strong with week 7 of P90X3 starting withe week off with Eccentric Upper. My meals are pretty simple since I start my days off with Shakeology. Most of my meals are basically the same each week save for supper which changes week to week for the sake of variety. Having a plan will help you stay on track. Use a calendar and write your workouts on it so you have a visual reference and reminder that you have a commitment to yourself that you are trying to become healthy and that it takes consistent effort every day to reach your goals.

Replies

• FullLifeNeil
    FullLifeNeil Posts: 50 Member
    I'm in between programs right now. I thought I would get some running in but have ended up doing some cross-fit and some t25 workouts.
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    I will admit, I had the hankering for something different. Something up beat fast. I loaded up a fresh round of Les Mills combat this week and even chose to take the ultimate warrior challenge. One of the things I like about combat is that it's only 2 months long. It's also the program that I reached my lowest weight with. :)