Newbe

DeBrat_777
DeBrat_777 Posts: 6 Member
My name is Debbie and like a lot of others ive done all the fad diets, pill and crazyness. this time I try with Jesus. I believe what God put here for us is safe.. God did not create fast food.

Replies

• KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Hi Debbie and welcome to the Wise Women of Faith!

We are all on this incredible journey together, losing weight and cherishing the interesting and different bodies that God gave us :)

I wish you all the best on your journey and there are some great books on eating the God Plan if you are in for clean eating (sometimes scary ones that suggest eating dirt!) but a great one is 'Look Good, Feel Great' by Joyce Meyer.

Since starting to eat well, we have had fast food only a handful of times and have not enjoyed it. Praying helps greatly, for a changed heart and renewed mind when it comes to eating and exercise.

I will pray for you :)

Kaela x
  • DeBrat_777
    DeBrat_777 Posts: 6 Member
    thank you,, I do have Joyce Meyers book , She is wonderful. im now reading The Daniel Plan- 40 days to a healthier life.
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Oooh I've never heard of that before!

What does it involve?

Kaela x
  • debbieannbuck
    debbieannbuck Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Debbie and welcome to the group!
    You made a wise choice including the Lord on your journey.
    I would like to encourage you by joining a game I created.

If you go under "Wise Women of Faith" you will see a topic called "Weight Loss Game."
    Here's how it works:

On Sunday, June 1st, I am going to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack (beverages don't count).
    It is my goal to keep every one of those meals as close as I can to 300 calories (without going over).
    Whoever gets the closest to 1,200 calories (without going over in ANY category), is the winner and gets to choose the next challenge.
    Anyone want to play?
    On June 2nd, go to the "Weight Loss Game" page and post your result!
    Have fun and God bless!!!