Group Update! Please give your opinion/thoughts

Options
It seems like a lot of people can't make it on Saturdays. That's totally fine and this group is for everyone so I would like to make it as user friendly as I can. That being said I still like the Saturday morning idea and I think others do as well. So you will do two different discussions.

1. A discussion will be opened for every week, where any one can share there progress, goals, etc...

2. For those interested on Sat. Morning 9pm EST til around Noon I will open a discussion just for that time. I will be on to chat with everyone who wants to come about your weekly progress, struggles, goals etc.

If you have any question, concerns, comments, etc please post below or message me. I would love to hear your ideas.

Replies

• allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :smile: I just got invited to this group so i missed this Saturday but I will definitely check in next Saturday.
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm going to do my best to check in on Saturdays, but in case I miss - there is always plan B. Thanks. Karen
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of the weekly discussion that can go on throughout the week. I'm a conversationalist and like to carry on dialogues, so it would be great if we can have discussions that span the week. :)
  • captainninjapeters
    captainninjapeters Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I can make most Saturdays but will miss this week so this works perfectly!
  • loisdsnow
    loisdsnow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree, a weekly discussion works better for me as I work every Saturday.