Hi... Any CD's here?

Options
My name is Cheryl and I'm a part-time M2F crossdresser, happily married and father of 2 boys. Although I don't plan on any type of HRT or body modification I do consider myself transgender and there are male and female aspects of my personality that I embrace. Due to work the past few years, I've been unable to enjoy my "hobby" and I've put on about 40 pounds. I'm working to get it off and get my waist back. I'm now at 251 pounds and my goal is 200 by Christmas and then 165 by this time next year. Due to my body type I don't think I can get below that. If there are any other CD's or those interesting in chatting and keeping each other accountable feel free to reply.

Cheryl H.

Replies

• feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Felicia and I am the father of an very active four year old (five very soon!). I consider myself Transgender as well although I stopped moving towards full transition a number of years ago due to my wife and child.

The weight thing is huge - I started on my journey downward at 265 lbs and over time I have moved to my current weight of 205 pounds although my lowest was 192 pounds a couple of years ago. It wasn't a healthy weight due to the amount of cycling I was doing and the severe lack of food.

I also have had a difficult year or two professionally so my mental and physical wellness hasn't been my primary concern however recent changes at work have allowed me to focus back on myself and it has been amazing!

Drop me a line anytime!