Chris Powell diet/lifestyle slingshot week

Options
Has anyone done the slingshot week on week 4 and had it work for them? We are in the middle of it and I am worried it will bring me back up as I have been steadily losing weight. I do switch up my carbs throughout the day by eating fruit and then a bread carb.

There really are no active chris powell message boards I can find out there.. wonder if its indicative of the success?

Thank you!

Replies

• mamacita903
    mamacita903 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it would be normal for you to be "up" if you immediately weigh yourself after a high carb slingshot week. Increased carbs also = increased water retention. However, this "tricks" the body into keeping losing at such high deficits. I would recommend not weighing yourself until after the third LC day of your next week in order to get the most accurate weight reading. Don't be discouraged.
  • MsLadyShell
    MsLadyShell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started the plan 3 weeks ago. I've continually lost weight so I'm going to postpone my high carb week for a week to see what happens
  • stefne888
    stefne888 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was thinking it would be good to use your slinghsot week when you hit a plateau but Chris repeatly says to trust the process and you wont be dissappointed.