The feeling of watching a new episode.....

Options
mbitely2004
mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
I love love love when I start to get bored watching it because its the same shows over and over, but then a new episode comes on and I get all sorts of excited!!! Watching the episode where the doctor leaves Donna at some resort and gets stuck on this bus type thing?? Can't wait to see how it ends!

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Oooooh, that episode has some great scenes. I'm going to assume you finished it, so here's a gif of one of my favorite scenes:

sYMU6zf.gif

As for the new episode thing... I suppose I avoided that by watching it from start to finish on Netflix. But I do feel that way when I stumble upon something that has one of the actors from Doctor Who somewhere. Or like the other day, when I saw that parody that was posted - that was amazing! Or heck, even just a great reference to the show. :D
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mj2mhzZvEQ1qayeg7o1_400.gif

Is this your first time through the series? Binge watching a new show is definitely something else. I miss having so much DW new to discover - now I have to wait for the new series to start. But at least it's not Sherlock, where we have 3 new episodes every 2 years lol.

This sketch accurately represents my life, except that I watched DW first, then binged on BSG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr3aFpTMyQ
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    NO netflix or anything else like it here. Just TV so I record everything thats on BBC america so some of it I had seen before and then bam all of a sudden an episode I havent seen yet! Such a pain but also fun at the same time!!!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I just watched that episode today too :smile: