Sample meals

Options
Hello, I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm still on my liquid diet and doing great. I thinking about the future and the type of healthy meals that I can have down the road. I have a very fast pace job so I will have to pack most of my lunches.
I would love to learn what other eat on a daily basis.
Thank you.

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm still on my liquid diet and doing great. I thinking about the future and the type of healthy meals that I can have down the road. I have a very fast pace job so I will have to pack most of my lunches.
    I would love to learn what other eat on a daily basis.
    Thank you.

I am still pre-op, but I regularly look at diaries of others on this group to see what the future holds! For the most part, it looks like regular food, just less of it! read through some of the topics here, find some regulars who are at various stages of post-op and friend them, then sneak peeks at their diaries for inspiration.

Rob
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    theworldaccordingtoeggface.com is a great blog site with recipes for all stages. I ate a lot of ricotta cheese, (you can make a noodleless lasagna type thing) and whizzed black bean soup in the early stages. Egg salad and Greek yogurt were also favorites. Still are. at 7 months out, I try to keep high protein left overs in my fridge. This week it's chicken salad with cashews, and grapes in lite mayo. Rotisserie chicken, once you get to the solid food stage is great as it's moist. Moist foods go down easier than dry.
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like beef jerky but it is high in sodium. Greek yogurt helps my sweet tooth. Chicken cooked in various ways. Protien bars are always with me when I am on the go since they are so easy to carry