last of May weigh day!

Options
Vune
Vune Posts: 673 Member
I decided to mix things up a bit with the power of rhyme. Why am I so chipper? Of course it's because I'm down half a pound!

SW: 154 (feb)
CW: 140.8

And I'm pretty sure my butt is looking better, too. I may have been up half the night with hip pain, but that's nothing compared to less cellulite on the beach.

Do you guys tan, or do you load up on sunscreen? I freckle before i tan, and their not going away anymore. I don't even try, but I'm such a water baby that i forget to reply. I've been too the beach twice already this year, but we're still waiting for a really awesome beach day.

When does your summer start?

Replies

• realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looks like you are doing very well with your weight loss. I've been more active since Feb, but the lubs don't seem to want to budge.
    Where I'm at (Belgium), the weather has been very nice. I've got exams now...most people here get there vacation in July. The city I live in also has a huge ten-day festival around the 20th of July. I've never been a big beach person, although now I live pretty close to an actual sea. I don't tan, I burn, peel & then sometimes I retain a bit of color. I try to wear sunblock all summer, also because of my tattoos, but often forget it. Anyway, with all the stress I've been under lately, a lazy vacation on the beach (under the parasol!) sounds very inviting! Do you have any plans for the summer?

(SW: 168
    CW: 158?
    GW: 145)
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your not doing too bad yourself! Keep going and you'll be there in no time.

I'm planning on going to the beach a lot. I really love just hanging out in the ocean. My boyfriend is a sun worshipper and loves a good tan, so I hope he won't mind if I'm not so much. I met him on the last day of summer and we had a beach date. I got a bad burn that day.

Belgium is at the top of my list of places i need to visit! I saw a travel show about it years back and i was enchanted by it.

Sorry for all the typos. I'm on my phone...
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    SW: 65,0 kg - 143,3 lbs Waist: 79 cm - 31.1''
    Apr 5: 64,1 kg - 141,3 lbs
    Apr 12: 63,1 kg - 139,1 lbs Waist: 77 cm - 30,3''
    Apr 20: 62,0 kg - 136,7 lbs
    Apr 26: 61,3 kg - 135,1 lbs Waist: 76 cm - 29,9''
    May 3: 60,5 kg - 133,4 lbs
    May 30: 59,2 kg - 130,5 lbs Waist: 74 cm - 29,1''

May for me was kind of a never-ending nightmare of infinite food, so understandably, I haven't lost three whole pounds but a loss is a loss and I'll take it. Good thing is that I finally noticed my body changes in a good way. I'm seeing some bones I haven't seen in years and my stomach resembles a beach ball a little less :D I envy you guys so much for hanging around beaches because I have a working summer ahead of me :( On the bright side, that means a lot of travelling, on the not so bright side, not much of places I'm going are well known for nice weather and beaches xD In June I hope to avoid binging and lose a little more than three pounds xD Have a great month everyone!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    SW: 144
    4/1 - 143
    4/8 - 142
    4/16 - 142
    4/19 - 140 (my original weight loss goal!!)
    4/26- 5/31 Still @ 140lbs.

So I lost a little which was great. You can see some progress in my profile pic and I plan to continue on. I'd like to get down to 135lbs and maintain that weight.
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I indulged a little so I gained a pound over night haha. On the bright side I found my old bikini, can't wait to see how it fits now!!

Sw (2/8/14): 156
    Lw: 133.5
    Cw:133

June is now upon us :)