bipolar

Options
Been on another low mood for 6 months now and its gotten to the stage where I feel nobody wants to know me. I feel alone and the old self harming is coming into view.
I went to my dr for the first time in months as even though I have the implant in, my periods are 3 weeks skip a week, 3 weeks and skip a week. I told the dr and he replied with what do you want me to do. He said the same about my elbow which for a year I have suffered with tennis elbow.. he said how am I to help ans then said take pain killers. I went for help at the hospital and they said I have arthiritis in my elbow. I felt like crying but didnt as I felt I was just going to be a burdan on them.
now I am sat at home wondering what to do. I dont want to leave the house I just want to curl up in a ball and hide away.

Replies

• KateV888
    KateV888 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your doctor isn't very helpful. Can you switch to someone else?

And are you seeing someone (therapist/psychiatrist) for your depression? Taking Meds?

The thoughts you're having - that you're a burden, that no one wants to know you - are the distortions of depression. They're not true. You deserve good care - for both your physical health and your mental health.
  • Crazycatladytracey
    Crazycatladytracey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have had a few days away to try and get my head sorted. Thanks to a mix up with drs and chemist I ended up having no tablets for 5 days. I have an appointment with my best dr tomorrow so hopefully he will help me, if not I will phone my psychiatrist and see what she says about everythinng.
    I have finally realised that I do need more help than what I am getting at the moment.