Accountability, Friends and Paying it Forward

Options
2»

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Yes I would like to join again. Sorry I couldn't complete june's challenge but my dad passed away and I've been out of state with family for the past two weeks. There was no keeping up with the eating or attempting exercise
    Starlet72.... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I will pray for your dad and your family.

Take a breath, regroup a bit... keep posting and doing all of your normal things.

Stick with us and keep in touch!

Sending blessing your way. :flowerforyou:

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Today I lost my grandmother, she was 95.

She was an awesome influence as a young boy growing up. We haven't been as close over the last 10 years and I regret this now. One day I'll see her again and it will be like old times!

Bear with me if I'm a bit scatter brained during the next few days...
    Carl -
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss Carl. Take the time you need to grieve and know we are here for you
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi Carl,

I'm sorry for your loss. These things are never easy as I am going through a grieving process of my own. We are here to support you whenever you need it.
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Carl,

I'm sorry for your loss. These things are never easy as I am going through a grieving process of my own. We are here to support you whenever you need it.

Exactly... Well said Starlet72
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I have the best friends!... thanks for all you do!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options

She was an awesome influence as a young boy growing up. We haven't been as close over the last 10 years and I regret this now. One day I'll see her again and it will be like old times!

Carl -

Ah Carl I'm so sorry! I just saw this. Deep breath my friend. Lots of good thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I understand. Take time for you.
  • 1013carl
    Options

Carl -

Ah Carl I'm so sorry! I just saw this. Deep breath my friend. Lots of good thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I understand. Take time for you.
    Thank you Ann, I appreciate it more that you know!
  • ashkiener
    ashkiener Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm just now catching up on the message boards- Starlet and Carl, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones. It is never easy and I am happy to pray for you both and your families at this time.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    ]ashkiener wrote:]
    I'm just now catching up on the message boards- Starlet and Carl, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones. It is never easy and I am happy to pray for you both and your families at this time.
    Thanks ashkiener.... for you :flowerforyou:

Carl-