June Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Chelsea_O
    Chelsea_O Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Well, I've lost 4 lbs out of my 7 goal. June has been my hardest month since I started this in March. I haven't stuck to any of my other goals for this month. I'm just forcing myself to stick with it. I've lost almost all motivation. It probably has something to do with school summer session beginning. I'm hoping to get back on track in July before summer session 2 starts. No matter what I'm still logging every day, however I have completely failed all my goals..... failed.
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much failed one goal for sure. Biking twice a week is a no-go. My knee couldn't handle it. So, I have taken up swimming instead....no knee pain! I haven't lost any more weight... but trying not to be discouraged and hanging in there.
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Adapting is so important it can be frustrating when our bodies won't do what we want them to, but to avoid further injuries great to listen to them.

Swimming is awesome! I usually swim twice a week and really enjoy it
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well its nearly the end of the month and I won't be exercising or weighing in tomorrow so here's my final check in for June...

- Lost 3.4kg, surpassing my 2kg goal,
    - Ran 107.7km (90km goal)
    - Swam 18km (16km goal)

...Blasted them all out of the water and feeling really good.
    Bring on July!

How did everyone else get on?