Fitness?  

Water intake?

Any Questions?  

Any Advice needed or to give?

Replies

• Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Had the worst week last week and didn't work out for three days and ate both jack in the box and Chinese food. I gained three pounds when all was said and done. I am starting over on my 30 day shred tonight and I am not giving myself any rest days this time because I seemed to get distracted too easily last time. I was much better on my water intake this week. I am hoping for an awesome weigh in this week and to work harder than ever before. I think I just got frustrated when I was sick and said screw it. I have now seen what happens and don't want that!

Does anyone want to start 30 day shred with me? It could be fun we will hold each other accountable!
  • loisdsnow
    loisdsnow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just did my weekly check-in....and here's where I have a problem. I seemingly put on 3 pounds this past week. How does that happen???? Granted, I had to choose some foods that I wouldn't ordinarily eat but I did my best to stay within my calorie guidelines. I was really hoping to see a better result. Otherwise, I feel more energetic and I am going to keep my disappointment at bay by focusing on the positives....better blood pressure readings and more energy. This is just a minor glitch and I really hope to see better results next week.
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Glad to see your motivation for next week! I would do the 30 day shred with you but I cant. Hopefully others will join you.
    Had the worst week last week and didn't work out for three days and ate both jack in the box and Chinese food. I gained three pounds when all was said and done. I am starting over on my 30 day shred tonight and I am not giving myself any rest days this time because I seemed to get distracted too easily last time. I was much better on my water intake this week. I am hoping for an awesome weigh in this week and to work harder than ever before. I think I just got frustrated when I was sick and said screw it. I have now seen what happens and don't want that!

Does anyone want to start 30 day shred with me? It could be fun we will hold each other accountable!
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Stay positive and work hard the weight will come off!
    Just did my weekly check-in....and here's where I have a problem. I seemingly put on 3 pounds this past week. How does that happen???? Granted, I had to choose some foods that I wouldn't ordinarily eat but I did my best to stay within my calorie guidelines. I was really hoping to see a better result. Otherwise, I feel more energetic and I am going to keep my disappointment at bay by focusing on the positives....better blood pressure readings and more energy. This is just a minor glitch and I really hope to see better results next week.
  • NahrasWay
    NahrasWay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

This week was pretty normal for me. Coming off TOM last week I didn't expect to lose anything but was surprised at the fact I did lose. I tend to check my weight throughout the week and noticed it wasn't really moving this week at all so I feel like maybe this was after affect of last week. I officially didn't lose this week but I don't want the number or the scale to control me so I am trying not to have any feelings on the number at all and focus more on what good has happened. First of all despite not losing this week with what I HAVE lost I am ahead of the 2lb a week that I wanted to lose and that's good! I wear my HRM when I walk and I have noticed significant changes since I started 3 weeks ago. My resting heart rate dropped a lot, the effort I have to put in to get my HR up has risen, and my HR drops much more quickly when I stop to rest. All great things!

My goal has been to walk 10 minutes every day but I haven't quite been able to hold myself up to that yet. Laziness. I'm not changing or adding any more goals until I can do this for a full week though.

I had 2 really good walks this week though the first one to our local store to pick up a few things and the other we walked to a local park and back. There are a lot of steep hills on that walk so it was really exhausting! I still am not adding in any 'scheduled' workouts yet or actual workout workouts. My walking has been simply for leisure and I'm not pushing myself or anything just trying to get myself to be more active.

I don't really have any advice for this week except not to let the scale number rule you. Sure we're here to lose weight but at the same time we should want to become HEALTHY. The scale doesn't show you how healthy you are or how healthy you feel. If you feel healthy you will act healthy by making healthier choices for yourself.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Going pretty well this last week. Lost 1.8kg (4 pounds) this week, so now sitting at 11.1% lost from my starting weight.

I only measure every 3 months so still 7 more weeks before I do that.

Walked a LOT of steps this week, 70,000 to be precise, so got my 10,000 every day and stayed well within my calories.

Set a mini goal to lose 26kg in 26 weeks. So I am on week 17 now, so given that I have lost 18.6kg so far I am ahead of my goal, might make it.

Water intake has been good between 2 and 3 litres a day of water and some green tea thrown in for good measure.

Was feeling really flat at last week's weigh in, was sick and tired and sore but very proud that I pushed through it all to make it a big loss this week.

#noexcuses

Wishing you all a successful week!!

Kaz
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but only count my weight loss on Fridays but I am going crazy because my weight flucuates up and down 2 pounds all the time. At one point if I tracked it I would have been down 4 more pounds .Eating the same basically everyday , no sodium. Ugh I hate the scale.,