What's your "Reason"?

patsypooter
patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
Do you have any big reasons for wanting to lose 20lbs over the summer?

My big reason is I have ordered my wedding dress in a full size smaller than the one I tried on. :O

It's a risk, for sure, and if I don't get down to that size I can pay to get a corset added into the dress but I don't want to do that!

I've been plagued with crippling IBS so that has "helped" me stick to eating well because if I don't I will be in agony. Effective but annoying lol.

Replies

• patsypooter
    oooh look at my ticker, so close to halfway to my goal weight!!
  • sukifr
    sukifr Posts: 70 Member
    Great job on nearly halfway!!

For me, losing 20lbs by September would put me at 15st 8lb - an achievement beyond my dreams!!

Since being ill recently my weightloss has come to a complete standstill, which is frustrating to say the least! So if I can get back on track, then I would be proper chuffed :-)
  • patsypooter
    That's my goal weight for the end of this summer too!! I'd like to be 220 lbs. And then I'd really like to be under 200 by Christmas. So our goal weight for September is the same!

Can't beat yourself up about it though, your body is probably busy with health concerns and isn't able to go gung ho on weight loss. Could "just" be a plateau, I know I'm not so eagerly awaiting mine to start. I always plateau at some point, without fail. I always try a refeed when I hit a plateau. I go 1-2 weeks eating above 2000 calories. The problem is getting back on track after.