Not tracking but some new ppl would be nice

Options
Garlicmushroom
Garlicmushroom Posts: 51 Member
Hi I'm 9 weeks with my 3rd baby and although I'm not tracking while pregnant it would be nice to have some new people added to my friends list who are also pregnant.
we will all have that baby tummy after the babies are born so we will all know how we are feeling.
It was a year till i started thinking about weight loss after having my daughter but i lost the 12lbs i had put on along with an extra 7lbs but it ended being 2 years after having her that i became determind to get it off.
I think it will probably be the same again but we will see.
I also am not the type of person who removes ppl if they have not been on for a few weeks as many people come and go for different reasons but my home wall seems very quite at the moment.

Replies

• futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not a religious logger, but i love using this site for advice and motivation.
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Feel free to add me! I log daily & support my friends :)
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I saw your post! I'm due in January with baby #2, and I am also not logging this time. I logged all through my first pregnancy and still managed to gain 39 lbs. So I'm trying a different approach :) I'm adding you now!
  • katebrog
    katebrog Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    9wks pregnant as well! sending you a request. p.s. I suck at logging too, loll. maybe if I see uncontrollable weight gain I will start logging ;)
  • jjc17
    jjc17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am currently 21 weeks pregnant =)