Food Scale

Options
meeshboss
meeshboss Posts: 5 Member
My wedding is in three months and today I finally bought a food scale. Anyone else weighing their food?

Replies

• a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    I always hear that buying a food scale is a great investment and that weighing your food is the best way to know exactly how many calories you are eating. That being said, I'm way too lazy to weigh all my food, lol! Let us know how it goes!
  • meeshboss
    meeshboss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I fear that I might get lazy with it. But hey, three months isn't THAT long right? ;)
  • amandabg2014
    Options
    I have one and found it to be invaluable when I first seriously started tracking what I was eating.
    Sometimes I'd think something was like 3 oz really it'd be way more, maybe even double. Even one ounce can make a big difference with many foods.
    I highly recommend getting one!
  • danihardman89
    danihardman89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I actually love having my food scale, like was said above, it's hard to guesstimate weight/size of foods, especially when you're not used to caring too much about exactly how much you've eaten of it. It makes it a lot easier to calculate calories as well, especially when you're cooking and not exactly following a recipe or have a recipe that changes frequently and you still want an accurate calorie count.