England vs. United States (June)

Options
AeiriMuse
AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
In honor of the upcoming Independence day here in the ***USA, we've decided to make this month's team event will feature two teams named after Britain and the Colonies!

***We mean absolutely no discrimination or offense to those who are not in the USA!

Here's how it works!

Everyone participating will be split into two groups. Your group is dictated by your birth month! Those born on an [i[even numbered month[/i] are competing for the Brittish! (England) Those born on an [i[odd numbered month[/i] are competing for the Colonies! (United States)

For example, I was born in May (05) which is an odd month. So I will be competing for team United States!

Everyone with me so far? Great! Now what we will do is every week we will weigh in. Can be any day of the week you like so long as the post is made by Friday 11:59pm EST for it to count for that week! (If it's not in by then it doesn't count and you will have to add it to the following week!)

Sound fun? Join in!

If you want to participate just reply to the thread which what group you are in (US or England) And your starting weight for June. Choose the weigh in that was on May 31st or June 1st. (Don't be afraid, we're not here to judge you, we're all going through the same struggle!)Then in a week, post again with your group, and how much weight you lost that week! (**Note: If you are not comfortable with displaying your weight that's ok! Just send me or Tabitha_Cramer a private message with the same information so your team will get credit! It stays private and confidential**)

Every Saturday I or Tab will post the team's results so you can watch to see who is in the lead!

Replies

• AeiriMuse
    Options
    I'm Muse! I will be competing for team US! My SW is 164.6lbs (May 31st).

My weigh in today is 163.2. Therefore, I lost 1.4lbs for US!
  • AeiriMuse
    Options
    Well, so far, since no one else has popped in, US is in the lead with 1.4!

Can we get some more participants? > >
  • Iron_Rose
    Iron_Rose Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Technically i would be on team US.. BUT For the sake of Competition I am going to be on the UK Team. Bring it on wanker! XD

My starting weight for the challenge was 224.8
    Week one I lost 3 pounds

I'm winning XD!

USA - SW - W1 - W2 - W3 - Total
    AeiriMuse - 164.5 - 1.4 -

England - SW - W1 - W2 - W3 - Total
    Tabitha - 224.8 - 3.0 -
  • AeiriMuse
    Options
    *sigh* I weighed in at 163.2 today. Hopefully I'll lose more next week.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I was born in October, so I guess I'll be on Team England!

On June 6th I was 157.0. Today I'm 154.2, so a loss of 2.8 lbs.
  • Iron_Rose
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds this week!

USA - W1 - W2 - W3 - Total
    AeiriMuse - 1.4 - 0.0

England - W1 - W2 - W3 - Total
    Tabitha - 3.0 - 2.0
    Bookworm - n/a - 2.8

Total - 3.0 - 4.8
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am Crystal born in April so I am team England baby! Yeah!

On June 2ond I weighed 197.6
    On June 11th I weighed 195.6 so this week I lost 2lb for team England.
  • AeiriMuse
    Options
    I'm getting whooped! Where are some more US? Come on odd months! Band together and help me!! :P
  • Iron_Rose
    Options
    0.4 loss for me this week... (then TOM hit and I gained 2 pounds lol! But I am sure that will disappear after my cycle ends so i ma counting the .4! :P )
  • Iron_Rose
    Options
    I'm getting whooped! Where are some more US? Come on odd months! Band together and help me!! :P

Should I go back to team US since England has people now? Since i was born in July?
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    6/13: 154.2 lbs
    6/20: 156.2 lbs-- gain of 2 lbs, sorry England... new strength program, so some water retention and wanting to EAT ALL TEH FOODZ!!! :tongue:
  • AeiriMuse
    Options
    Up to you, Tabi. lol

Friday I weighed in at 164lbs. I've been having some trouble these past weeks. Hoping to get back to being on the loss again by this Friday. ^ ^
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    6/13: 154.2 lbs
    6/20: 156.2 lbs
    6/27: 155.2 lbs

Weird how it's been .2 the last couple weeks!
  • AeiriMuse
    Options
    06.27 - 162.2 lbs

Not sure if I'm supposed to count the loss from my lowest week so far or from the week prior.