What's your plan for the next 100 days?

Options

Replies

• Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a fair bit of walking in and want to keep that up. Also I would like to start riding, horses and bikes. :)
    Lifting weights would also be good.
    Looking for work at the moment and I'm applying for anything that I think might keep me on my feet for a bit longer each day.

Firstly, good luck on your job search. I hope you get some good news pertaining to the job soon. Yes. Keep going! Thanks for accepting the challenge.
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm planning to complete P90X3 - today is day 2! :smile:

I also want to increase my walking.

You are doing it bigtime. I need to work my fitness back up to that level. Great work!!!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Gardening every day, plus walking soon running. Trying to make friends in my area but its hard... any one in salem, oregon!!!! :-)

Let me tell you. I REALLY appreciate my son and husband for all the years they mowed the lawn. It is hard work. I am now my husband's lawn helper since my son is in college..lol Yard work should not be ignored.
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    I feel you because I have HUGE library of Leslie Sansone that I could pull out. We just have to do it. I'm so glad you accepted the challenge.

I have a lot more....Dancing with Richard Simmons, Yoga, Yoga for dummies, Pilates, 30 day shred...I could go on and on...but I would first have to brush the DUST off of most of them! lol
    [/quote]

Literally, I need to dust mine off...LOL
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I am walking everyday for at least 25 minutes, even if it is in increments. I have developed inflammation on the cartilage that connects the ribs to the breastbone making anything that has to do with twisting or heavy breathing out of the question right now unless I want to prevent it from healing. I am doing what I can to avoid losing speed on my walking.
    Literally, I need to dust mine off...LOL
    I have a few like that. I just have so many at this point. I want to finish a round of Hip Hop Abs, but that will have to wait. Even my yoga is on hold for right now. I will get better and dust off those DVDs. :bigsmile:
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    OK folks....only 4 days to go....let's get dusting those exercise DVD's off!!!!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    I'm ready!!!!!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm from Portugal, and happy to share 100 days with you all.
    I started 30DS on May 20th but had some "rest days" because i had a cold and i traveled to Istanbul last Sunday.
    I'm currently on 30 DS L2 D6 and already lost 7inches and 3lbs.
    I'll continue 30DS and then start Ripped in 30.
    After that, I haven't decided yet.

Kisses to you all,
    Tatyanne
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    You are correct. I recounted the days and the last day of the challenge is September 24, 2014
  • wonderwomen888
    Options
    Hello everyone

Just started MFP today,:smile:

On sun I am going to start exercise 7 days a week, I am going to walk for 60 mins on my treadmill everyday till my daughters birthday in sept.(that day i am taking off):love:

Saturday june 21st i am doing the relay for life in my home town it starts sat goes in til sunday morning. I am walking for my mother.:flowerforyou: :heart:

I am also going to do JM 30 day shred with kettleball.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Well it looks like we are all ready to go (and some have already started!!) . I may just give it a go today too...sort of a 'warm-up' and get 10,000 steps in today!!!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    WAIT HOLD HALT, CEASE. I signed on for how many months? WHA??? what have I done?

and not to offend anyone, there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBEZhAOQNzI&list=PLWZ4wLpm8lYFI20Hq-zNtgqaKr7Q6LLfo&index=15

and in all sincerity, MFP has a great function.. it's the IGNORE button. click the down arrow under my picture. I understand I can be irritating...but I'm using MFP for ME! it's how I do it, so just use it, please. you'll feel better.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBEZhAOQNzI&list=PLWZ4wLpm8lYFI20Hq-zNtgqaKr7Q6LLfo&index=15 "

Well 'jerber' that certainly was interesting....haven't listened to a song that was over 4 minutes with the same 9 words repeating over and over and over and over again...and the artist work was a bit retro....early 70's!! lol Thanks for the link.....I am more into country music with some pop thrown in.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Well after listening to 'jerber' 'Funckadilic song....I got off my butt and walked on my treadmill for 25 minutes!!! So it has begun!!! lol
  • jerber160
    Options
    Well after listening to 'jerber' 'Funckadilic song....I got off my butt and walked on my treadmill for 25 minutes!!! So it has begun!!! lol
    Duquesne University used to to dance marathons. 52 hours, friday afternoon through sunday night.. but we got to sleep for a bit.. I think it was from 3 or 4 until 6am. and THIS was how they'd wake us!..
  • jerber160
    Options
    now that I think about it, I might need a poster to check off the days. Gold stars mounting on a wall?
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Sounds great! I might steal your idea.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    now that I think about it, I might need a poster to check off the days. Gold stars mounting on a wall?

Smily faces would do it for me....on second thought....a dollar a day would make me $100 at the end!!!!!
  • jerber160
    Options

Smily faces would do it for me....on second thought....a dollar a day would make me $100 at the end!!!!!

I like it. $1 per day in a fat jar.NO-IT'S AN ENVELOPE ATTACHED TO MY CALENDAR BANNER ..and I added a measurement to my check in tab. I think I'll give myself a zero if I skip a day WHICH I WON'T, and a 1 for all days I do my 20 minutes. maybe I'll give myself a 2 if I do anything extra that day.

KICK IT.