Have I Mentioned...

PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
...that I got a Galaxy S5 today? On the off chance I haven't mentioned that I got a Galaxy S5 today, then I am here by informing yall that I got a Galaxy S5 today. I actually went to get my step dad a Galaxy S5 today, but have wanted a Galaxy S5 for myself since they came out...but I didn't think I could afford the Galaxy S5. Turns out I can afford the Galaxy S5 and I am letting you know this, that's right boys and girls, from my brand new Galaxy S5. Galaxy S5. Galaxy. S. 5.

Are you sure I haven't mentioned it? Because if I haven't...

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Did someone say something?
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 423 Member
    What is with that???
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Did someone say something?
    :bigsmile: Yep, and I'm pretty sure it was said in the vacinity of a new Galaxy S5...

Hey, what can I say - it's tons better than a coffee soaked Droid X.
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    thinking of upgrading my s3 to the s5, tell me about it will you
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Nexus 5 FTW!
  • glenmchale
    Nexus 5 FTW!

its getting a bit long in the tooth now, still good though
  • surfinbird_1981
    Nexus 5 FTW!

Blimey, I got it 6 months ago! I love it, I had Iphones for years and fancied a change, I do prefer the Iphone camera though, the Nexus 5 take a few seconds to focus.
  • glenmchale
    Nexus 5 FTW!

Blimey, I got it 6 months ago! I love it, I had Iphones for years and fancied a change, I do prefer the Iphone camera though, the Nexus 5 take a few seconds to focus.

well the new S5 and the One M8 have super snappy cameras in them (hence the bit long in the tooth comment about the nexus) they plus the Sony Z2 are by far the best camera phones on the market (and in my opinion any one of them is the best phone on the market)
  • surfinbird_1981
    Nexus 5 FTW!

well the new S5 and the One M8 have super snappy cameras in them (hence the bit long in the tooth comment about the nexus) they plus the Sony Z2 are by far the best camera phones on the market (and in my opinion any one of them is the best phone on the market)

To be honest, I take most of my pics with my camera, I do like to capture the odd mad moment when out on the town with mates though :drinker: