anyone still doing this?

Options
boberrymom
boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
Is anyone still doing this program? I am in week 4. I absolutely love this program!

Replies

• ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to get back into the swing of it. I did HIIT Power day before yesterday and it still hurts to sit down. LOL I do love this program though. I drop mad inches when I still with it!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this program too, unfortunately I find it hard to get the workout done with kids home, so not sure how summer will fair, however I need to remain determined. It is my new fave program, I love it. Its so empowering.

Awesome job getting Hiit: power done, that workout is no joke!!
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm in week 5! (tho I should be in week 7 or something like that by now but I try to juggle as best as I can to include the workout between classes and exams and stuff, tho I'm gettin awesome results so everything's good :)
    LES MILLS <3 I.LOVE.IT
    I can't beilieve I've spent so much time without it is the best thing eveeeeeeeerrrrrr!! even tho I can't walk sit or move properly for the next few days until i get a serious rest day XD
    Is hard but not impossible! you go girls!
    Remember what they say tho: keep small people off the space you are working on (they have Dan so he's ok XD)
    congrats on the HIIT Power! I still have to modify so many things from that one alone x.x
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start on WED. Anyone want to start with me?
  • scotdee101
    scotdee101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im back! starting over today as Ive been away on holiday to Greece, lovely!. I have also bought body pump so will be doing that 3 times a week also, 8 months until Im 50 , not going to be fat and fifty.

Dee
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Please let me know if anyone wants to get into this with me.

Thanks!
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish the first calendar ( combat warrior) and will be starting the supreme warrior workout calendar next week!