week seven goals and reward!

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
I can't believe it's week 7 of the challenge! My family wedding is just two and a half weeks away. I'm hoping to make some more progress in that time. I've plateaued again a bit in terms of weight loss, but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and hope that the scale moves eventually.

My goals for the week -

Fitness - Do my 30 Day Shred DVD three times (I'm on level three - it's super hard!)

Nutrition - Keep going with the Whole30, but, more specifically, try to eat less dried fruit this week (I think it might be the main culprit in terms of making my stomach unhappy)

Wellness - I STILL want to make more time to read my novel. Can't believe how hard it has been to work this in. I'll make my goal to at least PICK UP my book three times.

Reward: a new iPhone case (I desperately need one!)

Good luck to everyone who is still here!

Replies

• Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too! Those are all worthwhile goals!! I know how hard it can be to even pick up a book - I've been meaning to do that for two weeks now, and I'm starting to believe that "I have no time" has become an excuse for me. Gotta fix that!

My goals are:
    Exercise daily, recognize when I want to stress-eat, and be aware and proud of my accomplishments (something I forget to do when I focus on my shortcomings).

I weighed in today at 135 :( It's unfortunate, since I've gained 1 lb in the last two weeks or so, but I'm keeping my eyes on that magic 129 lbs, and hoping that this week I can make real progress towards it -- whether it's number-wise, or just getting a confidence boost and feeling good about myself.

We all need some love and positive feelings in our lives, and I'm gonna try to make the best of every day! :heart:

Best of luck to df1982 and all of you who are on this journey with us! Keep it up, you wonderful people! :flowerforyou: