VSGer's in July 2015

Options
claresta23
claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
Hi, I am scheduled to have my surgery in July 2015. Who else is stepping out on Faith?

Replies

• loricrain
    loricrain Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi...I am just waiting to find out when my surgery will be. I finished all my pre-op stuff, sent it all in to ins. They said I should have it sometime in July...I'm very excited. I have MS and am having a hard time exercising, but I'm hoping with the surgery, it will help me have more energy, and the ability to do more...Good luck with your surgery!!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    If all goes according to plan I should be having my surgery in September or October 2014. I'm getting very excited but still have a lot of work and preparing to do along with researching products and keeping up with the EXERCISE which is something I struggle with doing regularly. :flowerforyou:
  • claresta23
    Options
    Thanks! @ loricrain. Keep us posted, just as I will.
  • claresta23
    Options
    If all goes according to plan I should be having my surgery in September or October 2014. I'm getting very excited but still have a lot of work and preparing to do along with researching products and keeping up with the EXERCISE which is something I struggle with doing regularly. :flowerforyou:

YEAH!
  • relentless2121
    Options
    Thanks Claresta 23. :flowerforyou:
  • claresta23
    Options
    My official date is 7/2/14! (swallowing hard)

:blushing:
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have a tentative date set for July 29. I am in my last month of my 3 month supervised diet. I am having a hard time getting a sleep study schedule and my surgeon requires that so I am keeping my fingers crossed that that does't postpone my surgery.
  • relentless2121
    Options
    Congratulations on getting your dates for surgery ladies. That is so exciting!!! :smile:
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations. I am very happy for you.:flowerforyou:
  • claresta23
    Options
    Thank you...I am getting more and more excited. I spoke to my surgeon yesterday and he helped to put me at ease. He is soooooo helpful and smart.