Weigh In Challenges!

Options
AeiriMuse
AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
One of my strongest motivations is that I am pretty public about my eating plan and my exercise routines. I used to be so shy about the number that I weighed, but when it all comes down to it, I finally realized that number isn't what really matters. It is only a measurement. One form of measurement.

Only. One. Type.

Here at Motivators and Motivation, we challenge you to let go of your fear--for we do not judge here. Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up! We're strong, and we're trying to throw out those fears and stand united in our goals for better health!

These weigh in challenges pull us together into friendly competition by splitting our members into teams that work together to empower one another!

England vs United States! - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1312377-england-vs-united-states-june

This one is in honor of the upcoming Independence Day!

Challenges in the making!

We're still coming along in trying to make more variations of these! So far we have been just coming up with different versions to represent the month we are on or the one coming up next!

I hope to come up with a more solid idea to have some sort of Hall of Fame tribute for! Stay tuned!

Also, if you have any ideas, please feel free to post them in Chit Chat, Motivation, or to PM Tabby (Tabitha_Cramer) or I so we can organize them, post them, and even possibly illustrate them on the group boards! :D
This discussion has been closed.