Stuck!

Options
muphin73
muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
After kicking my soda habit I dropped 10 pounds pretty quickly but now I'm stuck. I'm walking at least 45 minutes every morning, and it's a really good walk, up and down hills and such, I've really lowered my carb intake, and I'm taking another evening walk, about 30 minutes, three or four times a week. But now, the scale won't budge. I've definitely seen some great benefit to the walking I'm doing: I'm just plain feeling better, I've noticed a serious reduction in the facial hair, and I noticed yesterday that I'm missing some back fat. Yeah....those words together disturb me too.....back fat. Anyway...can someone please tell me what I'm missing?! Is there going to be some breakthrough as long as I stick with it and my PCOS belly will finally start to shrink?
I need to know there's some light at the end of the tunnel.

Replies

• MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You're not missing anything. The scale isn't the only measure of progress; you already mentioned others. The biggest one is body proportions. My scale isn't moving either but I easily fit into t-shirts I haven't worn in two years. You're doing great! Just expend your success barometers to include clothes, energy levels, even immune system.

Edited to say I've heard from other people here that, unfortunately, the PCOS belly is the LAST thing to go. But like I said, I have been fitting into smaller shirts so for me it is going down. It all depends on your body. Good luck!!