secret of my success... kdramas!

Options
MapDancer
MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
I came looking for a group of kdrama fans - this is the only one to pop up, but it seems like it may have gone dormant.

I've lost 20 lbs. so far - when people ask how I'm doing it I say " I owe it to MFP and Korean dramas". Sometimes they've heard of fitness pal but I have yet to meet a single person who knows about Korean dramas.

My son lined me up with Coffee Prince when I was moping about with a cold. I was immediately hooked! Then my husband and I watched Personal Space. He was hooked! We've gone on to watch Faith, Arang and the Magistrate, Bride of the Century, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Kimchi Family. I've also seen The Vineyard Man, Pasta. I can happily tread for 60 minutes and look forward to seeing the next episode.

My husband (lost 13 lbs. so far) has even mentioned it to his hockey buddies - but not a one knows what we're talking about!

I don't know much about kpop but the OST from the shows are definitely catchy.

Any other shows that someone would recommend?

Replies

• alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Pinocchio and It's Okay That's Love! Those are my top two favorites! I also love Gap Dong. I'm glad there are drama fans here!