I've Got A Bike, You Can Ride It If You Like...

PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
Ermahgerd! Got my old funky mountain bike out of storage and had it tuned up. It's still funkadelic but rideable and that's exactly what I just did for about 20 minutes around the campground under a full moon! First legitish amount of time on a bike for like 25 years. I'm soooo out of shape (unless you count being round), but it was sooooo fun and made me super happy! Yay! I had completely forgot what a great feeling it is to ride.

Replies

• surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Ermahgerd! Got my old funky mountain bike out of storage and had it tuned up. It's still funkadelic but rideable and that's exactly what I just did for about 20 minutes around the campground under a full moon! First legitish amount of time on a bike for like 25 years. I'm soooo out of shape (unless you count being round), but it was sooooo fun and made me super happy! Yay! I had completely forgot what a great feeling it is to ride.

Well done!!

I love riding my bike, especially now the weather is getting better here (UK).
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member

Well done!!

damned fair weather cyclists.... if you're not struggling to push the bike forward through the snow then you should not be cycling around in skimpy low cut tops distracting me and making me go through red lights..... ahem
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member

Well done!!

damned fair weather cyclists.... if you're not struggling to push the bike forward through the snow then you should not be cycling around in skimpy low cut tops distracting me and making me go through red lights..... ahem

:laugh:
  • glenmchale

Well done!!

:laugh:

well thats my excuse officer and im sticking to it
  • PurringMyrrh
    That will absolutely hold up in court.
  • PurringMyrrh
    I can tell now though my (bicycle) seat is too hard. Feel like I'm going to be walking like a cowboy today.
  • glenmchale
    That will absolutely hold up in court.

this is also the reason i was taking pictures, so as to use for evidence of the distraction.... ahem
  • PurringMyrrh
    Even more of a reason to S5! You can capture every detail quickly and accurately.
  • glenmchale
    lol, are you on commission :laugh:

i'm probably going for it anyway so i'll let you know