As requested some of my recipes :)

Options
noelboquet
noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
I am the queen of the one pan wonder lo I use a lot of left overs in my one pan wonders
l I will post a couple here for you....

I call this salt n pepper stirfry..You just chop everything up and stir fry it in a wok or a pan ( btw a cast iron wok is worth its weight in gold and cost about 30 dollars and ensures you get some nice iron when you cook )

.This is a cup of red onion cabbage chard and costco chicken chopped small and stirfried with buttahhhh a lil salt n pepper....its delicious.. serves 3 113 cals 3 carbs 15 protein 4g fat cabbage makes everything so tasty !! Lol so does butter lol cost is about 1.50 for the whole pan....I cook cheap and healthy.

Carne ala Mexicana ( means Mexican meat lol)

My easy make meals lol are legendary (in my own mind lol )....fry 2 burgers( I use turkey usually or my own ground chicken)
sprinkle a couple tablespoons of cilantro, cover them completely with a couple cups raw spinach and about half a cup of el pato sauce or salsa sprinkle with cheese and put the lid on...delicious one pan wonder if I do say so myself....makes 2 servings cal 220 1 carb 16g fat 17g protein

another variation is I sautee the spinach with onion sprinkle on the cilantro and pour on my el pato sauce then I crack eggs on top of it all and some cheese and put the lid on and cook til eggs are the way u like them the sauce poaches them...I call it healthy huevos rancheros u can even add some left over meat to it and its BOMB!

I would add pictures of my food but I don't know how to lol

Replies

• Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Got a wok, gonna try the salt and pepper stir fry with butter. Make your calories count. I eat way more butter and bacon now. At it is easy on the budget too! thanks!
  • noelboquet
    noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you know when I do my stir fry I just use random veggies I have in the fridge a little this a little that...even if it looks a little wilted as long as its not moldy I cook it lol...I buy veg once a week and often freeze the fresh ones so they don't go bad...I waste almost nothing...if you are creative u can make anything. One thing I struggle with is eating enough calories so butter is on the menu...no low fat nothing...that crap is garbage...whatever they have done to take the fat out they have replaced with chemicals...id rather have the fat :)