Herbalife products

Options
Hey everyone on tuesday The 10th I started my journey with herbalife. I started taking the formula 1 shake once a day and yesterday I moved to 2 shakes a day. Along with that I take a few other things. I would like some advice as to if everything that I am taking is fine or to much etc. I started Tuesday at 191 and am at 190 now. I take tge following:

Formula 1
Formula 2 multivitamin
Formula 3 cell activator
protein powder
herbal tea
21 day cleanse
Cell u loss
Florafiber
Prolessa duo

Also do I take the prolessa at both shakes?

Replies

• meli091482
    meli091482 Posts: 10
    Options
    Is it possible to drop 10 to 15 lbs a month with herbalife
  • jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I take the shakes, protein bars, tea, multivitamins and aloe. I buy protein from my local health food store as it has less soya. I don't know much about the other products you're taking have you got a coach?. I lost 14 pounds in my first and second months and 6 pounds so far this month, Ive been on it nearly 11 weeks.
  • meli091482
    Options
    Hey everyone I have on the herbalife on and off bc I have cheated here and there. But I don't know if its just me but I have been getting discouraged to the fact that I am getting tired of the shakes. Is there another diet that works good or how can I keep from getting discouraged
  • claudiayaz1
    claudiayaz1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The first time I took the shakes I lost 18lbs, I got pregnant two months later and stopped taking them, my girl is now 7 months and I am more than ready to loose this extra weight. I started with the formula 1 shake and tea/aloe, I do the shake for breakfast and dinner (or that's the plan, today is day two :p). I think this program is great for a jump start to weight loss but ultimately good eating habits is what will keep you on track.
  • gloglo825
    gloglo825 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been taking the protein/formula 1/tea/ & aloe since June 16th and I have lost almost 15 pounds. I think they are actually great, since I work I am always running behind and the shake is actually great for breakfast. I try to eat every 3 hours and that really helps. I eat chicken breast, turkey, fish, vegetables, Dannon yogurt 80 calorie one, egg whites, tuna salads with balsamic vinegar, almonds, stuff like that. I think the key is to try and change your meals and not just eat the same every day. My encouragement is when I see that my clothes fit (from before I had my 2 year old lol) and when I see the numbers on the scale go down. I truly enjoy that. I know it's just a jump start to a healthy life style and I am okay with that. I need to get to my goal and then learn how to maintain it. Don't get discouraged, I have a few friends that are doing it and let me tell you once has lost over 40 pounds since February and she is the one that inspired me to do this. I have since then helped my sister and she loves it too.
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I too will be starting this Herbalife journey (have yet to receive in the mail). To mix up your shake a little can't you add different fruits and veggies to liven it up? I really enjoy kale, blueberries, and bananas in my protein shakes. I also do a Paleo-ish style diet where everything I eat is grain & dairy free. I have found that I really enjoy trying new recipes and things that I never thought I would like, I did! Paleo has a lot of great healthy recipes that seem like they will mesh well with this Herbalife lifestyle. :)