PROTEIN MIX

Options
suzee102
suzee102 Posts: 8 Member
Hello,

Im really new to this and I am finding that I am still hungry a little while after my shake. I was told two scoops of my meal replacement and one scoop of the Herbalife Protein Powder. Do you think it would be okay to add two scoops of protein? I know I have to watch my protein as well but the shake, a lot of water , and a few snacks in between is not really doing too much. Next week, Im going to cut the diet soda (not sure if that will even help). My rep is out of the country for two weeks so I thought I would ask you nice folks.

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Here's how it needs to be made - 2 scoops of your choice of Formula 1 Healthy Meal, 1 scoop of Protein Drink Mix , water and ice. If you still feel you need a little something, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of Personal Protein Powder to the next. That should get you to between 27 and 30 grams of protein for each shake.

ETA - yes you can use 2 scoops of Protein Drink Mix. Just add a little more water when blending.
  • suzee102
    suzee102 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is working for me ! Thank you so much, I followed the rule below and was not as hungry! Thank you!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    No problem - glad to help!