Bucket List (Goal Setting)

Options
Justin, the kids, and I sat down tonight and started putting together a bucket list of things we would like to do this Summer. I have decided to do one for myself as well with health goals, among other things. Are you setting any Summer goals or creating a bucket list? What are some things you are including?

Replies

• KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I created a goal list at the start of the year. I review the list every 1-2 weeks. I'm happy with my overall progress. Some areas I'm doing better than others. Having it documented helps me do better than if it wasn't written down.... even if I won't fully accomplish everything on the list.

I broke my goals down into sections. The seconds include:

- What Matters Most (Faith) Goals
    - Marriage Goals
    - Family Goals
    - Fitness & Health Goals
    - Financial Goals
    - Business Goals
    - Personal Goals
    - Community Goals

In total I set 74 goals, and 6 stretch goals.
  • mabybaby89
    mabybaby89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Summer Goals

-Start watching my weight and to try to lose 20lbs by the time school starts in the fall. (only 9 lbs away from that goal!)
    - I want to run the Fort 4 Fitness race in September and want to start training next week
    -I'm taking German 1 next semester, so I want to use my dad's Rosetta Stone - German to get a head start
    -I plan on rereading some of my old rel studies books (at least 3 of them: Hinduism, Religion and Culture, and World Religions) so I can apply to be a tutor at the college this fall

Several of my mini goals involve things related to getting ready for the fall semester ahead of time... I'm always behind because I'm a huge procrastinator. At least if I meet my goals, I can procrastinate and it won't matter as much, lol.