*** MINI CHALLENGE ***

Options
blondageh
blondageh Posts: 923 Member
Ok, looks we are going to make this one NO BREAD's for the rest of the week starting tomorrow, Wed. June 18th through Sunday night June 22nd.

I say we start with no BREADS, and then we can work our way up to no grains for a week or something. So, no breads would include, bread, buns, rolls, tortillas, pancakes, bagels, muffins. You get the idea.

If you currently eat these, it will be fun to watch your carbs macros drop dramatically. As long as you aren't reaching for a bowl of cereal or a granola bar to make up for it. I suggest using lettuce wraps or salad mix in place of what you would've used bread for. That is the read challenge. Instead of replacing one grain with another, try replacing it with a vegetable!

For those who are not doing the Birthday Challenge, feel free to pop in to ANY of these mini challenges and track it. I made a chart so put a simple X next to your name on the tab marked weekly Mini challenges. If you did the Sugar challenge and SURVIVED, then put an X by your name. I went ahead and put an X by Karen's because I am pretty sure she did.

Also, if you want to volunteer as a prize giver for a week, let me know. I will take a week so Karen isn't do it all. I know she says she enjoys it, but it would be fun if we all gave a little something goofy if we could to a winner so someone isn't doing all the prize giving. We will announce the winner on the chart. It will be a random drawing of all the successful people who complete the challenge. If you want, I can even video the drawing.

Here is the link to sign up:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16bRcDN5w_kDcBSHmsn-FGCR62hhYOq-M1cAEygBSP1k/edit#gid=2118029201