Week of June 16th-June 20th post here if u can't make sat

Options
How are you doing?

Goals?

Replies

• Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ate food all week and then on Father's Day I binged on jack in the box at like 11 pm. I felt terrible the next day and hated myself. I am doing better this week and hope I can keep it together. I am making it daily goal to excessive at least 30 minutes. Even if its just dancing with my daughter in the kitchen.
  • Lkkiser3
    Lkkiser3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Worked another 13 hr shift today, which I do pretty often. I work in receiving which keeps me very active, and I also work in a bakery where I stay on my feet and walk at a quick pace for several hours, sometimes nonstop. and I just don't have the energy to work out when I get home. I feel like I eat much better then I have before but the weight stays.. I thought with having such an active lifestyle cutting back and changing bad habits would help.. but they haven't, so I'm not sure what to do.
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Just keep trying! You didn't put the weight on all at once it takes time to loose it. Its worth it though you will see.
    Worked another 13 hr shift today, which I do pretty often. I work in receiving which keeps me very active, and I also work in a bakery where I stay on my feet and walk at a quick pace for several hours, sometimes nonstop. and I just don't have the energy to work out when I get home. I feel like I eat much better then I have before but the weight stays.. I thought with having such an active lifestyle cutting back and changing bad habits would help.. but they haven't, so I'm not sure what to do.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't been particularly good or bad this week. I'm up 1 pound from my last "check-in" on here, and have been maintaining at that weight for the past 5 or so days. I'm going to really try to practice my self control today and tomorrow and see if that extra pound takes a couple friends with it when it leaves. But then I have Friday and Saturday off from work, and I really tend to overeat when I don't have to work. :grumble:
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Missed last week somehow, don't know how, but I did lol

This last week was OK, Started doing Leslie Sansone's 5 mile walk aerobics DVD, managed 5 x 5 mile walks for the week, with Saturday and Sunday off (did 30 mins walking on those days)

Lost 1.3kg on the scales so that brings me to 20.2kg lost now in 19 weeks :)

Water was great (helped by the thirsty work and sweating of the walk aerobics) sodium was well down for once over the week.

Felt rotten physically, doc thinks I now have Myofascial Pain Syndrome to go along with my Fibro and now being sent to a Neurologist for my Vertigo of 3.5 years. So despite terrible pain and dizziness I feel very accomplished this week, working through all that.

Hope everyone had a great week

Kaz
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    It's been a stressful week but I managed to lose another 3 pounds. I ate more this week so I was happy with that for sure. I am camping this weekend so won't be around Saturday.
    I have been walking for 30 minutes every single day and also added circuit training and I am doing that at least 3-4 x a week
  • Lkkiser3
    Lkkiser3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I chose ALMONDS and GRAPES for breakfast today! that for me is actually a big deal! I go to would always be muffins or poptarts or something that had no substance. I'm taking baby steps and it feels great. I have gone from drinking an average of 4 to 5 cans of soda a day to only one sprite with my dinner. I have stopped using beef and pork and only cook with turkey chicken or fish now. I feel like when I was changing everything at once it was too overwhelming, so slow and steady wins the race.