Very triggered and very upset right now!

Options
amberlg0709
amberlg0709 Posts: 2 Member
I've had myfitnesspal for a long time now but just started really using it again yesterday. I just updated my profile and goals and it's telling me I will only lose about 5lbs by July 22! I immediately found myself wanting to revert back to old measures. Thoughts of how I can lose all of that by the end of this week popped up and I'm having major anxiety about it. I really want to do this the right way this time. I can't keep wasting my life in this disorder!! It just makes me want to cry and break things because the grip of this disease is so tight around me that I don't feel like it will ever go away. Why is an eating disorder even a thing?! Why does it have to happen to us??! It's not fair and it's awful!! I know I'm just rambling now and I'm sorry about that. I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that I'm doing the right thing :(

Replies

• fuzzysham
    fuzzysham Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It may seem like it will take forever if you follow mfp's advice, but you will be more proud of yourself for doing it healthier and you will show Ed whose wearing the pants in the relationship