Can't wait to get Slammin!!!

Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
Hello everyone!

A big thank you to everyone who has joined the challenge so far!!!:drinker: I am getting super excited for this challenge and I hope that you are too!!:glasses: A special thank you to those who signed up to be TL:wink:

Just a couple of reminders:

***If you have not done so already, please place your name on the sign up spread sheet. This sheet will be used to create the color coded teams. Please use your MFP name on the sheet so that I can match those who have joined the group with sign-ups. We have 117 in the group but only about 88 members on the sign up sheet.

***Please make sure you friend me so that you can see the results in your news feed. I post them here in the forum each week but I also post them on the news feed for those who want the reader's digest version:happy:

***Judging by the number of members, we may need some more TLs (at least 2 more). This does not count anyone who may sign-up between now and the start of the challenge. You know you want to lead a team to the victory and glory of slamming down the pounds:wink: Please consider being a team lead.

***If there are any special team request out there, please let me know by 6/27. I will start creating the team spread sheet on the 28th. I have received a couple request but I will try to accommodate as many as I can.

Hang in tight gang! Summer Slam will be on and poppin before you know it. Keep up the energy and enthusiasm :flowerforyou: