Vegas & GF

Options
ElvisBaby88
ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
So I am headed to Vegas for my Honeymoon in August! I have been before but I haven't been since becoming GF. I know a lot of the nicer restaurants can accommodate...just wondering if there is any "YOU HAVE TO GO" places I should try?! I am going to avoid chains that I can eat at home...but would consider it if I absolutely need to!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    I've never been to Vegas, but I'm going this fall for my sister's wedding, I want the answer to this question too!
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Mon Ami Gabi has a gluten free menu and is a nice French restaurant. I went there for dinner and it was great but apparently their breakfast is to die for.
  • ElvisBaby88
    Options
    I have also heard great things about Mon Ami Gabi! I will deff have to try them out for breakfast...looking forward to the gluten free french toast! yum!
  • ElvisBaby88
    Options
    So I went to Vegas for my Honeymoon! Had a blast and ate the most delish gluten free food ever!!! I stayed at the Palazzo - Venetian so that's basically where we ate the entire time! The places we ate at were pricey---but it was our honeymoon and it was amazing so I don't regret a thing!

-Lagasse's Stadium: no gluten free menu, but they have a menu of what 'can' be gluten free, also have gluten free buns! I had the pulled pork sandwich which was delish on the gf bun!
    -Canonita: Mexican, no gluten free menu, but many accommodations. I had the chips, salsa and guacamole as well as the pork empanadas.

-Bouchon Bistro: (Went here for breakfast twice) No gf menu but many accommodations, & gluten free toast! I had scrambled eggs, gluten free toast with jam (yum), bacon and potatoes! The country sausage was also delish!
    -Table 10: No gf menu but soooo many yummy options. I had the chicken and peach bourbon dish without the bread pudding. We also really great drinks on happy hour here!

-Mon Ami Gabi (Paris for Breakfast): Many gf options on the menu. I had the french toast with blueberries and it was good...not great...I think Bouchon was better however I haven't had french toast in ages so I ate the entire plate!
    -Morels (Dessert) They have gf symbols on the menu! We were so stuffed from breakfast we had cocktails and dessert! The trio of creme brulee was very good!

-Bouchon
    -Carnevino (Expensive Dinner) No gF menu but the staff is very knowledgeable! This was our big fancy meal (over $200 plus tip) The staff was AMAZING! The service was wonderful...couldn't have asked for a more romantic night! We shared the caprese salad and it was sooo good! Husband got an aged NY strip which was delish...melt in your mouth! And I got 2 pasta dishes (they are tasting sized)! I tried the Bolognase and the Sweet Sausage dish both GF and both really really good! The pistachio gelatto was THE BEST thing ever! Seriously the best meal we have ever had...even pre GF!

Hope this helps!!!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Elvis Baby 88!