howdy etc..

Options
sassypoppet
sassypoppet Posts: 23 Member
Looking for folks who ride.. so here I am and all that mess...

Feel free to add as friends I have a XL1200 custom - don't ride as much as I would like.. but I guess that's usually the case :)

Sass

Replies

• dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Howdy and welcome to yourself!
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    howdy - I have a Boulevard Suzuki - love it. Ride almost every week at least once or twice, I guess that is the advantage of living in Florida.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I love riding my Yamaha FZ6R. I also have a Kawasaki Vulcan 750 that is sadly awaiting rebuild.

I must say that I ride the motorcycle a lot less since I started riding the bicycle. I tend to opt for the calorie burn when the opportunity arises.
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dave here in the Tampa Bay area - I have 3 bikes in the garage: My 2007 Gold Wing, 2007 Suzuki Vstrom that I rode to Alaska and back in 2011, and my wife has a 2010 Gold Wing -- YES WE RIDE A LOT!!

I managed to put over 100,000 miles on the Gold Wing since May 2007 and 43,000 on the Suzuki since May 2009 despite a series of deployments that had me out of the country for over 700 days in that timeframe!!

Unfortunately the Vstrom is down pending a side cover replacement and some maintenance (hate valve adjustments)....

Dave
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello group, I have an 06 Road King that I love to ride. Live in the central PA area feel free to add me as a friend.

Steve
  • AndyTwoSlow
    Options
    ducati monster here. almost to 70,000 miles. in SoCal/Orange County

can catch my shenanigans on twoslow.com