Wedding planning stress eating

Options
jumbocrayon_
jumbocrayon_ Posts: 7 Member
Hello fellow wedditors :)

Is anyone else struggling with stress eating from the wedding planning? I'm in a crazy situation trying to deal with FH's family, and every time we've been to his family's place, I've left on the verge of or actually in tears. In-n-out is on the way from their place to the freeway, and while I've only caved and gone for a shake once to cheer myself up, the temptation is unreal. Since I'm recovering from knee surgery, I can't exactly go to the gym and take out my frustration with exercise (well some days I could, but I'd have to do it in the pool, and VERY carefully, which defeats the purpose of angrily working it out lol). I've been keeping 60cal mango bars, and 110 calorie weight watchers ice cream bars in the freezer to deal, and trying really hard to make myself a cup of tea to calm down, rather than reaching for food. It's hard though!

How have you guys been coping? Any lower-in-sugar comfort food recommendations? Despite staying within my calorie goals most days, binging on two low-cal chocolate ice cream bars isn't sustainable :P