Handling Cravings

Options
What's up team!? I am a snacker. I can munch all day and eventually all the healthy stuff is gone or my calories just run out for the day. I only got 1,670!! I am wondering what you guys do to handle cravings. I am chewing gum but my jaw is getting unbelievably sore haha. I am thinking of drinking warm water again but I dread the toilet visits. What does everyone else do to handle cravings or prevent snacking all day?

Replies

• cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have found in my experience losing over 30 kilograms, 66 lb over a year and a bit what helps me cut the cravings and snacks is by eating consistently every 2-3 hours having a healthy High Protein meal with some vegetables to really help keep me feeling full for longer green tea helps also. just make sure you get a good meal in for breakfast some oatmeal and a couple of egg's et get you started the biggest battle really is keeping the food intake up I know how hard it is sometimes I wish my family would stop putting softdrinks in the fridge and other junk food makes it so easy to just reach in there and grab it. for a treat I have Greek Yogurt (Chobani) with some stevia on it. a couple of times a day about 4 table spoons in my plate each time. it has 17 grams of protein each meal so thats one way i deal with cravings.