1/2 week 9 goals and reward

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
Well, this is actually it. The last few days of the challenge. There are a small number of us still here, but I found myself up early this morning and knew that I had to finish it off with this weekly post (plus I'll do my final weekly weigh-in next Wednesday).

Starting this group really has kept me that bit more accountable. I knew that I couldn't quit - after all, I started the darn thing! Even as fewer and fewer people posted, I still had the sense that I needed to. Thank you to everyone who joined, posted, read my posts - and especially those who kept at it until the end. You all helped me reach some major milestones!

My goals this week have to do with finishing this 60 days strong. So often, I lose it at the end of something like this, and sabotage my success that little bit by drinking too much, eating junk and skipping my workouts. Not this time.

Nutrition: Finish off my Whole35 without overindulging on nuts and dried fruit + drink only decaf in the pm

Fitness: Do my 30 Day Shred video 3 more times

Wellness: Keep chipping away at various work deadlines for a minimum of 2 hours each day, even though I am excited for my trip on Thursday!!!

Reward: I am having a mani/pedi on Wednesday before my trip, as well as treating myself to a few new items of clothing. Yay!