49 1/2 and feel like I am starting over does that count?

Options
maries31964
maries31964 Posts: 15 Member
Hello there! I have been through a lot myself. After 23 years of marriage (not a good one) I got out, remarried my best friend Jeff (younger by 9 years) and is wonderful but CHALLENGING after being with someone for 23 years to adjust to a new marriage!! We just had our 5th in March 2014. My oldest daughter 29 is moving to Arizona October 1, My middle daughter 28 and the two grandkids that I literally live 1 minute down the road from and I am very close to are moving to South Carolina by end of July or at the very latest next July, luckily at least so far my 25 year old is still staying close by! My Dad is moving in Feb 2015 to New Mexico and my mom just got a bad health diagnosis. So A LOT all at once. So I hope I don't scare you so that you ask what you started here! hahaha

I guess its time to look at ME and see what I want for the second half of my life and it's scary:ohwell: . I have allowed my whole identity to be about everyone else and now they are all doing their own thing and its going to just be me, Jeff and the 2 dogs and 4 cats and I am in panic mode!