How is everyone doing?

Options
Hi bees! Haven't heard from this group in awhile. How is everyone doing? I have been focusing on my diet more than ever these last couples of weeks and it seems to be paying off. The scale is not quite moving however but that is what it is. Would love to hear how you all are doing!!!

Replies

• MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was just thinking the same so I popped onto the page and saw your post..

I've got 26 days left until my wedding day and I've still got 29.5lbs left to loose until I'm at my goal weight, but on the upside I have lost 12.5lbs so far!

Got to have an op this Friday which will out me out of exercise for 8 weeks!! So I'm gonna need all the support I can get to stay within my cals and keep away from those cakes!
  • clbehr
    clbehr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I just joined... I'm getting married in December, and after telling myself for the past few months "you have time to get in shape" - the 6 month mark just hit me like a ton of bricks - its time!!

I'm at about 148 now and hope to lose about 20 before the big day. I'm a cardio addict but need to get into the gym & lifting some weights to see results.

One thing I struggle with is that everything feels like a celebration since the engagement - parties, tastings, other people's weddings, showers, wedding crafting weekends, etc. How are you all balancing enjoying the good times that come with this wonderful time in your lives with also needing to stay focused on getting in shape? Is this something you struggle with too?