Looking for support and friends!

elliebellie78
elliebellie78 Posts: 41 Member
Hi there~

I was hoping to find some fitness, mental and other support for the unique needs of us single parents!

I am a single Mama, from Delaware (mid-east) and I have a 4 year old.
Would love to make some new friends, preferably near, but far also... that understand our lifestyle :)

Just feeling like I don't fit in with the singles or the married people!

I am divorced, so was married... for 10 years. Now, a chance to start over! :)

Replies

• boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Hi! I've been divorced for 7 years now and am a single mom to an amazing 10-year-old girl. It is hard, but so worth it! Sending you a friend request!
  • elliebellie78
    elliebellie78 Posts: 41 Member
    Great, thanks!
  • kittimiss
    kittimiss Posts: 31 Member
    Just feeling like I don't fit in with the singles or the married people!

[/quote]

Hi, I'm in the same pickle as you :-) Not fitting in with either crowd has been difficult. I have also found that sometimes the married couples treat divorce like a disease that can spread and avoid having divorced friends lol....

Would be nice to have some single mommy friends! Sending you a request....
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Well I am a single mom of a 12 year old girl, however I have never been married....not sure if that matters.

Anywho.....I am more than open to give support and receive some as well. Good luck to you all.

Please friend if you would like.!

:happy: Have a good day! :happy:
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    I'm a full-time single mom of a 12-month-old little boy. I could use some single parent friends for support!
  • wearynurse
    wearynurse Posts: 31 Member
    Hi - I'm a single mum to a 6 year old boy. Not exactly close - I'm in Australia (!) but would love to have others in the same situation for motivation and support. The hardest things for me are planning quick but healthy meals for us while working full time and fitting in exercise. Lately I've been doing exercise DVDs at home - how do you guys fit in exercise and plan your meals?

:)
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Looking for Friends
  • moomin492
    moomin492 Posts: 25 Member
    Single mum of 18 month old wondering what the hell I'm doing half the time . I'm in England so also not exactly close either :/