30 Day No Booze Challenge.. Who's With Me?

Options
So, I've been trying to loose weight for about 3 months and I've hit a plateau of about 160 pounds. My goal weight is 145. I'm pretty sure my problem is booze. I have one or two and then my goals go out the window. For the most part I do well until the evenings and weekends. Also, I've been exercising and counting calories. The only time I don't stick with my plan is when I drink. So this is why I'm cutting it out.

My plan is to CUT BOOZE OUT for 30 days starting today and see if by just doing that if I can loose more weight. I will check in everyday to track my progress and see if I can't drop a few more pounds. I'm hoping for support from anyone who would like to try and shed more weight and live a healthier life style. Please share any suggestions or ideas! Thanks and lets start loosing!!

Replies

• WhoDatJenn
    Options
    On 12/27/2013, I gave up wine. I lost 5lbs quickly, in a month. I felt great! I went without for 86 days and was down 7-8lbs by March 23, 2014. Then I felt I deserved some fun and went back to the white devil! Uggghh. So here I am, with my 6lbs back on and I want to abstain. As of June 27, 2014, I am going without my New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs. It is back to Pellegrino with lime, Celestial Seasonings hot fruit flavored teas, and Tazo Mint tea for me. Time to face that scale ya'll!
  • lisawinning4losing
    Options
    Who wants to join me? I need support! I'm sure that a lot of you here can relate to me on this. I don't feel that I'm an alcoholic per se, but I know I drink too much. Next week I have two birthday parties to go to, but my goal is to *only* drink on those days. Then starting on September 14th I want to go for 30 days with no alcohol! I just need to clear it out of my system and make some headway on this weight loss. Right now alcohol is by far the number one thing holding me back, so I need to kick this. Who wants to join me in this challenge? :happy:

Also feel free to send me a friend request if you like. (But you don't have to.)
  • lisawinning4losing
    Options
    I'm starting today!