Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Music Sources

SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
I'm frequently asked where I go to look for new music, I don't listen to the radio nor watch many music TV shows. I mostly come across the music when walking around....if I hear a song, I have my phone handy and use an app called Shazam, it will tell you what the name of the song is. But mostly, I visit the following websites:

www.FIRP.fm <---Indie music playlists, so much and so fun to play with.

www.Indieshuffle.com <---They do a lot of mixes, not just new. It's a mixture of all genres, not much rap nor R&B.

www.Hotnewhiphop.com <---This is the only website I visit for new hip hop music....I don't need any other source, absolutely the best out there and the latest.

8tracks.com <---I use this website to build playlists, there are many playlists by countless users. It's really cool for listening while at work. You can create your own playlist or mark others playlists as a favorite.

hypem.com <---Hype Machine is cool, if you like mashes or electronic mixes, this will be a music playground for you.

I could use some recommendation for music warehouse/forums for the following genres: Acoustic (Guitar/Piano), Folk, Rock/Metal.

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    YAY! New group I could really use. My taste in music does occasionally get strange looks.

I stand with Maroon 5. *cough*
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    YAY! New group I could really use. My taste in music does occasionally get strange looks.

I stand with Maroon 5. *cough*

I'm sure it's just you in general that gets the odd looks