Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Green Team Check In

Tatyanne
Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
Hi Green Team friend :flowerforyou:

Insert your starting weight as well as the target weight for the end of the challenge, in case you haven't done it yet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AloVZ224FcwydG1WTlZJX1hiTE1kZGpDb0RHV0Nxc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

This is our Team: :bigsmile:
Tatyanne
Luuvy
Mix14me
Modellabell
Dillyg08
ashelizlow0491
runner115
lbkveg
phoebelayla
Afaida

I'll be sending friend requests to you all, since I'm active in the News Feed and I believe that if we encourage each other that will be a big help.

If you want to put some introduction here stating where you are from and what are your goals, as well as your fitness exercises during the week, that will help us encourage each others.

Kisses,
Tatyanne

PS: I'll be sending this text to all

Replies

• Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Way to go Tatyanne! Excellent way to get us started.:drinker:

Well, you know that I moderate the challenge:laugh: Stating the obvious there:happy: I have been part of these challenges since the Christmas Countdown (9/13). My goal is to loose 100 pounds. I have manged to take off 80 but my body is starting to put up a fight :grumble: but I am going to stick to the program, kick up the intensity and wait for the old body to stop fighting back..

I do cardio 6 days a week with 4 extra work outs (2 martial arts and 2 weight lifting when I can manage the time and energy). I try to stick to 1200 calories a day but weeks that I actually accomplish all 10 sessions, I tend to eat the calories back. I drink a lot of water and 3 meals out of my 5 (just bumped up to 6 actually) are liquid.

I enjoy doing the challenges for the accountability but most of all, I like making new friends and having this life long journey in common with others who have experienced some of things I have. I am so encouraged and inspired by the effort of others. Really keeps me going and humbled seeing how much effort goes into maintaining health and wellness.

That's my story. Best to all of the Green team participants as we travel this road together for the next 5 weeks :flowerforyou:
  • Tatyanne
    Hi All,

Sorry for being away. It were some crazy days. Wedding invitations arrived 3 weeks late, only last Friday. :noway:
    We had a crazy weekend trying to delivered them all, cause I just left my fiancee at the airport...
    I will miss him a lot...52 days to be with him again :sad:

But tomorrow I'll start a 10 days plan to improve my weight in's progress :happy:

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • Tatyanne
    Hi Team,

We rocked this week.
    Just to thank you all for being so committed with your health :flowerforyou:

Kisses,
    Tatyanne