Introduce Yourself

This is where we all introduce ourselves and tell us briefly why you want to lose weight, and what your goals are.

My name is Tanisha and I'm tired of being fluffy. That's the nice way of saying it lol. I want to be able to shop on the regular side as opposed to the plus side. I want to look good in a dress, without the extra baggage. I want to walk up stairs without getting winded. I want to look in the mirror and not hate what I see. Besides all that I need to do this for health reasons. The time for change is now!

Replies

• chryz101
    chryz101 Posts: 1
    My name is Chryz and im readii to make a change! A healthier change that will enable me to do things better without feeling like im dying...lol. Its a bad feeling when you put on your clothes and they feel snug on you-but you dont wanna go a size bigger because the clothes will start looking too bulky on you. I want to challenge myself to go the extra mile to lose this weight because I want to be able to live a long and happii life. I dont want to put strain on my heart and continuously clog my arteries knowing it can take me out of here. I want to be able to take pictures one time and they look awesome...lol. My goals to lose this weight is to follow the guidelines provided by sunny and put my all into this! I want results and the only way I can get them...is if I push myself to get there. Like sunny said, "Nobody else can get you there,but you!" I look forward to sharing this journey with you guys and stay motivated!!!:happy: