New

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
I just finished up my first official week of TurboFire. I have been doing the workouts here and there for a month or so. I have to say it is by far my favorite workout series! :) And while having all that fun with the workouts, I lost 2.5 pounds this week! :)

Would love to have more friends that are currently doing TurboFire. I have the newer schedule with the Low HITT's and Fire Starter if that matter's to anyone.

Replies

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have had turbo fire for a while, but just did the ones I wanted. I am now starting the rotation and I am starting the 3rd week. It has really been great, it kicks my booty.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Starting on Sunday with the schedule the includes the Fire Starter Class. I only have the basic class so in it for the next 12 weeks.
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am starting the second week this week. I am also finishing the last month of CE. Friend me as I am also looking for more TF buddies!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    Started week 4, it is going great! I am getting the moves down better! I have so muchore energy!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    Started week 4, it is going great! I am getting the moves down better! I have so much more energy
  • tijuanamccubbin
    tijuanamccubbin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started my first round of Turbo Fire from Nov 2013 - April 2014. I lost 35 pounds. I decided to try T25 after that. I did 11 weeks of T25 and then I tore a muscle in my calf so I had to stop. Today was my first day of working out again. I decided to do another round of Turbo Fire since I saw such amazing results last time. I am very glad to have found this group!
  • crybabyfancy
    crybabyfancy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy to join :-D
  • Jessxoxox33
    Jessxoxox33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Turbofire on Friday! Very excited, yet nervous! LOL it's been awhile since I had a workout kick my butt! Any advice before I start?!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Turbofire on Friday! Very excited, yet nervous! LOL it's been awhile since I had a workout kick my butt! Any advice before I start?!

Keep water and a towel near by!

I can't believe how much this workout makes me sweat!
  • Keva81
    Keva81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just orderd turbo fire I should receive it by tues. I'm going to try my best to do the workout a couple of times a week. I have a crazy schedule right now!!
  • MandiJan3
    MandiJan3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today! I am so excited and I am so happy I found this group!