Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sky Team!

danielle2198
danielle2198 Posts: 18 Member
Welcome Sky Team!

My name is Danielle, and I'm excited to be your team leader! I sent you all friend requests, and I encourage you to friend each other. I hope we can all stick with this challenge and motivate each other. Post a little bit about yourselves so we can get to know each other. What are you goals, what motivates/frustrates you, what can we do to help?

I just finished the Spring Fling Challenge, and didn't see the results I was hoping for. That said, it kept me more active than I had been, and I did drop a few pounds and started to notice changes in the way my clothes fit. Now I'm ready to crank it up to the next level. I started Chalene Johnson's new PiYo workout today, which is an eight week program. If I can clean up my diet a bit and stick with the program, I'm hoping to feel great by the time I go to Hilton Head in mid-September.

Welcome aboard everyone!

Replies

• spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Hi Danielle and the rest of the Sky Team :)

Thanks so much for stepping up and being our team leader.

A little about me ...

I am from the UK, a yo-yo dieter and looking for change. I have a few events coming up this summer such as hen do, girlie holiday, wedding and then my big 30 in Jan. So I want to see results that stay around this time. I am looking for the group to help keep me motivated and stop me from putting off making positive life style changes till "tomorrow" or "just after this piece of cake"...

Btw I have never heard of PiYo workout or Hilton Head ... fill me in :)
  • maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Hi Sky members! My name is Mary Ann, I live in Maryland, but we are on vacation in Delaware right now. I've lost my weight over the last year and a half. The last challenge group I joined on MFP was a Biggest Loser. In six weeks I lost 10 pounds and 11 inches all over. I started MFP originally at 254. I started with water aerobics and treadmill. I've progressed into Group Power ( a weight-lifting program) ellipticals, and small group training with a very bossy little trainer who really pushes my buttons. I love snacks but logging keeps me in line. I started at size 24, but now I'm mostly 14 - and some "large" shirts!
  • danielle2198
    danielle2198 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Team!

How is everyone doing? I have been sick for the last few days, and I missed weigh in!

I definitely struggled over the holiday, but I'm hoping to get back on track with everything later this week when I've recovered.
  • spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Hey how is everyone doing? You feeling better Danielle?