saraewhite2009 Posts: 28 Member
Weight Loss and Fitness the Healthy Way
ADD A NEW POST
Home > General Discussion >
saraewhite
Need workout help
by saraewhite
Yesterday at 7:17 AM
I have once again become bored with my workout program. I started with 10 minute trainer went to Turbo Jam and Yoga videos off of YouTube. Need something else. Anyone have any ideas?

No gym it's just too expensive for our budget.

Want to walk but my husband's schedule is so unpredictable. He leaves very early in the morning and I never know when he is going to be home. Would take the kids but they can't walk for long periods well as long as I would like to walk and their pace is so much slower than mine.When I walk I walk.

What do you ladies do? What would you suggest for workouts?

Replies

• marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    pilates with elastic band
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    I like fitnessblender, walking dvds, kickboxing, jillian michaels on youtube
    I change it up a lot! I have such a wide variety of dvds.
    I don't' know how old your kids are, that makes a big difference in what you can do.
    Can you bike ride with kids- in a trailer? Or get a double/triple stroller? Sometimes those items can be found cheap on craigslist. Can you go swimming and just do water exercises while they play?
    I know people say work out with kids, but I find they just get in the way- I work out during a nap time or when they are distracted.
  • thenerdmommy
    thenerdmommy Posts: 16 Member
    To be honest, I'm a little bored with my workout as well. Being in a second floor apartment has some limitations, as far as me jumping about and being noisy goes, so I try to keep that in mind for workouts.

Right now, I do walk at home videos and tae bo videos; both I've found on youtube. The tae bo videos kick my butt quite a bit more then the walking ones, but both are pretty decent.